BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

empty.....






Tried to take a picture
Of love Didn't think I'd miss her That much I wanna fill this new frame But it's empty Tried to write a letter In ink It's been getting better I think I got a piece of paper But it's empty It's empty Maybe we're trying Trying too hard Maybe we're torn apart Maybe the timing Is beating our hearts We're empty And I even wonder If we Should be getting under These sheets We could lie in this bed But it's empty It's empty Maybe we're trying Trying too hard Maybe we're torn apart Maybe the timing Is beating our hearts We're empty Oh oh Oh oh Oooooh Oh oh Oh oh Maybe we're trying Trying too hard Maybe we're torn apart Maybe the timing Is beating our hearts We're empty (Maybe we're trying) (Trying too hard) (Maybe we're torn apart) We're empty (Maybe the timing) (Is beating our hearts) We're empty

0 comments: